Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Hard to Believe...

Henry was four months old yesterday. It's hard to believe it has already been four months!?! Do I say that all of the time? I think I do. It's hard to believe how big he is...it's hard to believe how big Thomas...it's hard to believe we have two kids...it's hard to believe it's almost June and it's hard to believe that I have no other expression to put my thoughts to words! haha

Life is clipping along at the Johnson household. Charlie finished up his second spring coaching the Gustavus rugby gals. Charlie and his assistant coach, Thomas, have had a great season with the gals. The gals even got Thomas his own rugby polo that says, "Assistant Coach." He loves it.

Henry is growing like crazy. He is smiling, laughing, drooling and turning...not turning over, but just sort of turning. I put him on his play mat today and he ended up scooting himself 90 degrees. It won't be long before he starts rolling over. He is doing pretty well with his sleeping still. We are hoping to move him into Thomas's room soon, but...Thomas has been having some screaming issues at night. We aren't sure if he is having nightmares or just screaming for no reason. It may be a combination of a few things. He has been doing better the past few nights, so I hope that it is a new pattern. We keep telling him that Henry wants to come and sleep in his room with him, but he needs to sleep all night and show Henry how big boys sleep! :) Let's see if that works.

Thomas is quite the character still. His words, actions and humor amazes me. The other day, we saw a tractor drive down our street. He looked at me and said, "I can't believe it!" My sentiments exactly. He went fishing with Charlie on Monday afternoon and was able to have special "dad time." He came home with a muddy bum and leg, after slipping into the lake, but...he was a happy boy. They fried up their sunnies and crappie as appetizers the next night. Thomas seemed proud of his catch.

Our family is doing great! Having two young boys in our house is quite exciting. Thomas is a wonderful little man and a great role model for his little brother.

Here are a few pictures from the last month...




No comments:

Post a Comment