Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Three Months...Wow..That Went Fast!

Can you believe that Henry will be three months old tomorrow?? He is growing so much and has made our family so much more complete. He is at the stage now where he coos and gurgles a lot. He loves to welcome you with a gigantic smile, where all of his dimples pop out. We are lucky to have two happy and healthy boys.

I started back to work one week ago. It has been an easier transition that I expected it to be. I kept up on everything from work while I was gone, so that made it a lot easier. Henry has also made a great transition to daycare. Thomas has been thrilled that Henry has gotten to go to Maja's with him. He is very excited to have his brother around. Maja tells us that he is a great helper with Henry and gives him lots of love. Charlie also just had his first two days at home with the boys (his days off are Tues/Wed and he is home with them on those days, just like he was with Thomas). Everyone is getting used to yet another "norm" at the Johnson household. I think we are all doing well.

Henry has even decided to start sleeping well!! He goes to bed around 9:00pm, wakes up 0-2 times a night to eat and then goes back to sleep. It has been wonderful. He is still sleeping in our room, in the pack and play, but it works for now. Thomas is looking forward to his little brother joining him in "their" room, which I am hoping will happen soon.

Thomas has become quite the storyteller and pretender lately. When he isn't pretending to be Chad (Maja's husband), he is being "the dad" or telling stories about raccoons stealing flashlights and getting covered in mashed potatoes. He and Charlie had their first camp out one night and many stories came out of that for him.

I have also decided that with all of the testosterone in the house that I need to bring out a bit more of my feminine side. So..before I went back to work, my mom and I went shopping and I got many new pieces of clothing and a bunch of necklaces. It's amazing what accessorizing can do for a gal. Oh..and having a day at the spa (thanks honey) can also help with that, too. I recommend that everyone spends a day at the spa...it's amazing how happy, refreshed and beautiful you can feel. :)

I have included a few pictures for everyone. Enjoy! I hope all is well with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment