Here we are in day 27 of the new Johnson household. As I referenced above, we are getting used to our new "norm," whatever that is. :) Henry continues to grow and is much more alert for longer periods of time now. Unfortunately, many of those "longer periods of time" are at night. We are still working on getting him switched around with his internal clock, but he seems to be a night owl for now. Everyone keeps telling me to sleep when Henry sleeps, but...I have to admit...I am terrible at that! Just when I remember to take a nap, he wakes up. It's not like I am even doing anything worthy of staying awake for. I am usually checking email, reading a magazine or watching trashy daytime tv. :) I guess that any sort of quiet time is good time. :)
Thomas seems to be adjusting to life with a little brother in the household. He still thinks that Henry is great and has been nothing but totally sweet to him. He loves to get Henry's nuk, blankets, bring him toys, etc. He is a great big brother. I am also happy to report that Thomas has started potty training! I'm not sure if it is the fact that he is the "big brudder" now, or if it is because there are four other kids at daycare in process. :) Either way, it works for us. He seems pretty interested in going on the potty and gets very excited for his reward (Skittles or M&Ms) afterwards.
That's all for now! Thank you to everyone for the wonderful cards, gifts and meals!! We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful support network.


No comments:
Post a Comment