Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

First "Real" Haircut

Thomas had his first official haircut today. I trimmed around his ears about a month ago, but...when I tried to do it again, it just wasn't going as well. Charlie and I needed our hair cut anyway, so we made a family outing of it. Thomas sat so nice for his trim. The gal said that he was one of her best kids ever! Woo hoo! He mostly just smiled at all the pretty hairstylists in the room. Such a little charmer. The before picture is above and the after picture is below. Such a happy guy!

Thomas has decided that fruit, some veggies and bread are really the only things a growing, young man needs. We have tried cheese, meat, waffles, pasta, etc. Sometimes it makes it into his mouth and then is directly projected outwards. Most of the time, though, he shakes his head back and forth and then drops it over the side of his tray. Little stinker. I know he will start to be more adventurous in his eating soon, but for the time being...bread, fruit and a few veggies. At least he is really liking his milk. I'm glad that is tasty to him.

He's walking faster and faster this week. He can walk the length of the living room and almost turn around. We knew that once he started, it wouldn't take long. He's so amazing to watch.

Also, everything is a phone now. He picks up our cell phones, remote control, toys, etc. and he puts it up to his ear and says, "hi." It's the cutest thing!

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome young man!! I love the new background :)

    ReplyDelete