Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Playing a Little Catch Up!

 So...what have we been up to since Henry's 2nd birthday??? Lots. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...

With all of the snow we had this year, we had lots of opportunities to play outside. Playing outside, also means having hot cocoa  and cookies in the garage afterwards. :)

 The annual St. Patrick's Day parade was a hit again this year. Last year, it was in the 80s and we all got a bit sunburned. This year...well...you can tell from the picture that it was a bit different.



We spent Easter at my parents' house this year. It's amazing that the Easter bunny delivers baskets at two places! :) Lucky boys.



 Thomas earns stickers for good behavior at daycare and bedtime. When he fills up his chart (60 stickers), he gets to choose a reward. He chose a date night with mom at Red Lobster. He picked out our outfits and we had a great time. He told the hostess that we were on a date. It was probably one of the sweetest/cutest/heart warming things that I have ever been a part of.

I spent a few days in Philadelphia, for a conference for work. I went on a couple of early morning runs with a group and ended up running up the "Rocky Steps." I really thought they should have the song on loud speakers out there, but..they didn't. So, I sang/hummed the "Gonna Fly Now" song, while I charged up the steps. I'm not sure why this picture keeps going sideways, but you will just have to turn your head.

The boys: Thomas is almost done with his first year of preschool. He has loved it! His writing, counting, creativity..everything has increased by leaps and bounds. He will start going three days a week next fall. Henry is talking and acting more like a little boy vs. a toddler/baby. He is very loud and determined in everything that he does. He and Thomas seem to be great buddies, but still know how to get on every last nerve that each other has. It has been very fun to watch them play and grow together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment